Status: Unpaid Internship
Reports to: Director of Finance
Schedule: 10 hours per week, with preference given to candidates who are able to commit to 6 months
Benefits: Course credit, if applicable, in partnership with an educational institution. Interns will be provided with a Metrocard to cover transportation.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Assist with Journal Entries
• Assist in the inputting of invoices into computer system with proper coding
• Assist with bank reconciliations and posting deposits on a monthly basis
• Keep all filing current and assist in developing new systems for filing
• Work with excel to create various spreadsheets
Requirements of the Position:
• Energetic and willing to learn
• Experience with Excel
• Goal oriented
Email cover letter and resume to John Stam, Director of Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org). No phone calls. Include title of the position in subject line.